dimanche, juillet 15, 2012

14 juillet

The rain stopped long enough to go up to the Val de Saire with some friends. I had offered to bring a dessert and ended up making a cheesecake because the hostess has always wanted to try one. Having real access to Philadelphia cream cheese makes a HUGE difference and now I prefer a speculoos crust over a graham cracker one.
We were lucky with a clear night when we spotted fireworks across the bay.

Now if only the sun would come back and the temps would creep up above the 16C we've been having - I want summer already!!!

2 commentaires:

Megan a dit…

Yum, it looks great. I've been tempted to try and make one, but not sure what to do about the crust. Maybe I'll try speculoos.

MilkJam a dit…

Thanks!! I used this recipe http://www.joyofbaking.com/Cheesecake.html

It turned out great & it's easy because it's already got both cups & grams. Good luck! Tell me how it turns out :-)